If you look closely you will see that there are slight differences between the red and the green designs. For the small squares I have used some of my Spellbinder dies. I also used dies to cut the two larger squares, I clipped the corners so they matched the scalloped card blanks and the Spellbinder dies.
The letters were cut with Sizzix Bigz dies. When I made the new baby cards I layered them up with foam pads but here I used glue. With hindight this was possibly a mistake because my fingers got very sticky and the glue got onto the gold mirri card and marked it. As you can see, I and chose a matching coloured ribbon for each design and then added a Christmas charm from my stash.