I should like to welcome everyone who has found their way to my blog via the new Crafty Boots Challenge Blog. I am delighted to be a member of this new design team, I am sure you will agree that the other members of the team are so very talented and it is an honour for me to working with them.
All entries for this challenge, and the next challenge (which will be launched on 19th September 2011), will be combined and a winner chosen at random to receive a £10 voucher to spend at Crafty Boots.
A 'Top 3' will be chosen from every challenge and these winners will receive a badge for their blogs.
THE RULES FOR THE CHALLENGE
The challenge will be open until 12 noon (UK time) on Sunday 18 September 2011;
- You can enter as many times as you like as long as it is a NEW project - no backlinking;
- If you have used any products you have purchased from Crafty Boots, add CB at the end of your entry and you will have two entries into the prize draw;
- Entry to this challenge can be combined with as many other challenges as you like;
- Your blog post must mention that you are entering your project into this challenge and include a link to this page;
- You should link to your blog post, rather than just your general blog address.
The base of the box is board. I selected a pink floral material to cover the outside of this box and I picked up the dusky pink from the roses for the material for the lining.
The material is hand stitched into place and the lid is padded with wadding.
I have decorated the lid with some gorgeous Petaloo flowers and pearl swirls from Crafty Boots, these were secured with stitches to make sure they stayed in place.
Please check out the blogs of the other DT members, I am sure they will fill you with inspiration.