Michaela is a very talented lady who has only been making cards since June of last year, I know I have said this before, but I find it amazing that she has been paper crafting for less than a year. If you do not already know Michaela's work, please pop over to her blog and take a look at it.
It is such an honour to receive this award and I should like to say a massive thank you to Michaela for nominating me.
This award comes with its rules (click here to read the rules in full) ..........
- You should thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog,
- Select 15 blogs that you have either recently discovered or follow regularly,
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award,
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
"If you are nominated, you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger award".
I could have nominated many more people, including everyone in the Teddy Bo DT, who I think are just amazing.
Now the hard part, seven things about me ....
- I have been crafting almost all of my life.
- I am interested in lots of crafts, not just paper crafting, like cross stitch, crochet, cooking and other things that do not begin with C.
- I have been married for 33 years.
- My husband and family are the most important things in the world to me and I am particularly blessed because I have two wonderful families.
- I probably have the worlds messiest home because I cannot find places to keep all of my craft things, they seem to tumble out of every corner and it is no longer safe to go into some of the rooms in our house, LOL.
- I watch far too much TV, mostly crime dramas and repeats of old family favourites.
- I make cards and scrapbook for my own pleasure but I harbour a secret desire to be able to do it for a living, no stop laughing!